Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, April 25, 2008

Skye's Crib Set


Here is another picture that I took of Skye's crib set before I gave it to her. The stripped material to the left with the ric rac and fabric on the bottom is the skirt. Each bumper has a floral design side and a polka dot side. I made 2 sheets one with the ric rac and pink flowers on the bottom and paisley type print on the top. the other one out of minky. There is a blanket one side out of the matching minky. I think that is it :) Like I said my pics just don't do it justice.

3 comments:

cally said...

Seriously, so awesome. I love it.

the speers said...

it's so cute! i love all the fabric! but i think the bumper fabric is my favorite--i love it with the polka dots! but, i think that all the prints together are so fun! good job cyn!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

so, how much would a crib set like that cost someone? I love the fabric and colors! Cyndi- you are truely a woman of many talents!